We welcome the opportunity to have you visit with us. We also know that visiting a new church can be awkward. Below, is a basic meeting format that we follow. Hopefully, the following information will help you feel a little more comfortable.
When you come through the front entrance doors facing Market Street, you will be greeted by members of our congregation that are available to help you navigate the facility as well as answer common questions you may have about seating, restrooms, childcare, etc.
- 9:30 a.m. Our praise and worship time includes, corporate singing, prayer, testimonies, and meaningful public sharing of our faith and lives.
- 10:30 a.m. Children are invited to our Sunday School ministry. (Nursery is also provided during our services.)
- 10:35 a.m. We invite you to join in our coffee/fellowship time. This is a good time to meet with friends, and make new ones over a fresh cup of coffee or tea as well as light finger food.
- 11:00 a.m. We come back together to participate in scriptural teaching and exhortation by one of our pastors.
- 11:40 a.m. Hopefully, you will leave the gathering inspired to know Christ deeper, His people better, and serve His purposes more fully!